Ever wonder what kind of people we are? Our favorite color, sports team etc… No? Okay, maybe this is the point where I tell you to move along, or maybe I should convince you (and myself) that these facts are completely worth your time! ;)
To be honest, we just like getting to know people, and for them to get to know us. So here are some very. random. facts. about ourselves that we hope you’ll enjoy.
- I’m an introvert, who desperately wishes to be an extrovert.
- I’ve overcome my phobia of feet. (aka. Podophobia)
- I fell in love with Photography when I was 14, with a point and shoot camera I bought myself. (and I will never get rid of it)
- I’m the most organized messy person you’ll ever know.
- I’ll never turn down chocolate-anything. (And if I do, I grant you permission to kick me in the shins because something is obviously wrong with me.)
- I’m borderline obsessed with finding book-to-movie novels, and reading them before the premier. (Needless to say, I’m always disappointed with the movie.)
- My favorite color is somewhere in between turquoise and teal. (I never can get the two right.)
- Caffeine isn’t good for me, but that doesn’t stop me from consuming coffee. And often. (Vanilla coconut milk latte’s anyone?)
- Home is anywhere Doug is.
- I never stop laughing with that crazy kid.
- I danced for 6 years as a kid. (And pretend I never stopped when no one’s home.)
- If I could have a fan girl moment for anyone… it would be for Mat Kearney. (And I might have already had one. Whoops!)
- I’m the youngest of three girls, with the best older sisters (and best friends) a girl could have.
- I’m convinced my feet weren’t built to wear heels. (But that’s okay, I’m taller than most of my friends anyways.)
- I might be that person who puts a song on repeat until I’m sick of it. (currently it’s James Bay “Let It Go”)
- I’ve diagnosed myself with BioPhotoism, which is the inability to live in the moment without taking a picture of it. (It’s not a real thing, don’t worry.)
- There’s something about a beach and a salty ocean breeze that corrodes away my stresses. I never want to leave. (Apparently this IS a real thing, and it’s called “blue mind”)
- Camping is my favorite way to detox city life and electronics. (My camera doesn’t count.)
- One of my biggest fears is losing my memory when I’m older.
- Music & Lyrics was my favorite movie, until I saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Now they’re tied for 1st.)
- My family and friends mean everything to me.
- I’m an adrenaline junkie and I love doing anything that can get me seriously injured.
- Most people have 1 sweet tooth… I have 32.
- I Played competitive soccer since the age of 6.
- Broke both clavicles and dislocated my hip while playing soccer.
- I ruptured my large intestine river rafting at the age of 9.
- Knocked out my two front teeth in a competitive shuffle board competition at the local nursing home.
- I love the idea of being stranded on an island and having to survive, but I hate being dirty.
- Brooke is where my home is. I mean, Brooke is in my home, where my home is. What I’m trying to say is that she is always home and sometimes I wish she wasn’t there so I can just have the guys over and talk about man stuff.
- My favorite color is red.
- Wait, my favorite color is blue.
- No, it’s red.
- Sometimes I’m indecisive.
- I think pregnant women should be called “bodybuilders”. (think about it)
- I love the letter Q. I think it looks nice.
- I really enjoy off-road uni-cycling.
- I once rescued a man that was on fire.
- I hate jello, it’s weird.
- I have been hypnotized 7 times. (yes it’s real, I have the videos to prove it)
- I’ve been known to exaggerate my stories a bit… :)
Brooke & Doug